Give the bounty of the OZCF Market Day’s veg tent to a friend, colleague or loved one. This will give credit to the bearer, usable at the OZCF Market Day veg tent only (not with other market traders), and can be used to purchase the following kinds of goods:
- Fresh, local, seasonal healthy vegetables and fruit
- Artisanal locally made yoghurt
- Dried figs, apricots and other fruit
- Heirloom organic seeds
- Local dry teas – chai, green, rooibos and many others
- T-shirts, aprons, hats and caps
- Baskets and shopping bags
- Books on the history of Oranjezicht, cook books, and more
- Flowers and herb posies
- Consol solar jars
- Olive oils
- Hand-made wooden dibbers (for planting seeds), seedling pot makers and twine holders
- Seedling plants
- Wooden planter boxes, small shelves and other items from recycled wood
- Sprout making kits
- Bokashi buckets and dry Bokashi bran
- And more all the time!
Vouchers will be sent by e-mail to the address specified and can be forwarded by the purchaser to the desired recipient, or printed out by the purchaser and given physically.
Goods will need to be purchased at the market or online at the OZCF shop. The above dependent on availability, seasonality and the current range of products on offer, which can be changed at any time without prior notice. Goods costing more than the voucher amount will need to have the balance paid by the purchaser. Any unused amount will be deducted from the voucher and the value remaining adjusted on the voucher accordingly. Vouchers are not refundable for cash.